Stay organaized. Understand your processes.
What you get?
The "Personal Kanban" application is intended for self-organization in accordance with the principles of kanban. User interface and functionality are designed in a minimalistic style that allows you to concentrate on tasks.
Key features are:
- Multiple boards (two for free, you may purchase license for unlimited boards)
- The ability of color-coding for cards
- Tunable limits on the number of cards in progress.
- The ability to block cards with text cause.
- Metrics for cards movement.
- Compact user interface, suitable for smartphones displays.
- Moving, editing and sorting cards from the context menu.
- Moving the cards in the next column paging gesture from left to right.
Application works on all devices running Android version of 2.0 (ECLAIR) and older. However, at present the user interface optimization is made for smartphones running Android 4.0 (ICS) and above. Interface for tablets and other versions of Android is in development.
You can find more information on this site, reporting bugs, suggest new features or vote for other suggestions. Feedback is very important for the further development of the product in the correct direction.
Why Kanban? What is Kanban?
Kanban is a method for developing software products and processes with an emphasis on just-in-time delivery while not overloading the software developers. In this approach, the process, from definition of a task to its delivery to the customer, is displayed for participants to see and developers pull work from a queue.
Kanban can be divided into two parts:
- Kanban – A visual process management system that tells what to produce, when to produce it, and how much to produce.
- The Kanban method – An approach to incremental, evolutionary process change for organizations.